This plugin, the uploaded image file specified by the short code to embed EXIF information in the post text.
- File Name
- File Size
- Image Height
- Image Width
- Date Time
- Taken Date
- Camera Maker
- Camera Model
- Lens Name
- Focal Length
- User Comment
- Firmware Version
- After extract, the folder “wp-exif-view/” directory to “/wp-content/plugins/” to upload.
- plugins from admin “WPExifView” to activate.
- in the post text [exif img=”[path to image file]”] embedded. img to the path below to upload the image.
Contributors & Developers
“WPExifView” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Add available tag to “Focal Length”
- Change format date DateTime and TakenDate.
- Fixed Canon EOS 70D Lens Name
- As the latest version v1.3.0, but it had not been reflected in changes only version
- Documents Japanese to English
- Support multisite
- Add TakenDate
- fixed FNumber and EsposureTime
- Add available tag to “Maker”
- Add available tag to “Lens”
- Add available tags
- Set the template so that you can change each article
- Internationalization Admin
- This version is first release.