With WPEX Replace DB Urls you can replace one ore more urls in the complete database. Serialized strings are also supported.
You can replace an URL with another. This is sometimes necessary, for example when you change the domain name.
Since version 0.4.0 it’s also possible to change folders.
- WordPress version 3.0 and later
- PHP version 5.3 and later
- Deutsch, English: Detlef Stöver
- Srpski: Ogi Djuraskovic
- Uncompress the download package
- Upload folder including all files and sub directories to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Replace the urls using ‘Manage’ menu at new ‘Replace Urls’ sub menu
I don’t really review plugins, but I had to write one here. I had a URL that need to be changed on hundreds of pages and this plugin did the job in less than a minute. No glitches. I recommend it highly. Thank you!
Contributors & Developers
“WPEX Replace DB Urls” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- add support for folders like http://www.foo.com/bar
- add language for serbian
- add support for objects in serialized strings
- Pagination and search box implemented
- Fixed: bug not found admin-ajax.php
- First version