WPeMatico Custom Hooks is an addon of the main WPeMatico plugin that allows you to execute actions and filters provided by WPeMatico in order to create custom behavior in the execution of your campaigns, right from your WordPress admin panel. It’s very interesting because it will let you see the functionalities of this powerful autoblogging plugin in greater depth, as well as its extensions on the development level.
How it works
This addon allows you to add the actions and filters that WPeMatico possesses in order to make personalized changes in the campaigns you execute or actions that require a specific change in behavior.
- Hooks updates from WPeMatico Core.
- Integration of Hooks through the installed WPeMatico extension.
- Help templates with the function for each filter or action.
- Elegant code editor with code highlighter for programmers.
- Syntax error check before saving the code for the functions.
This WPeMatico addon requires the WPeMatico base plugin to be installed and activated.
PHP 5.3 or higher
You can either install it automatically from the WordPress admin, or do it manually:
Unzip plugin file and put the folder into your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/).
Activate the plugin from the WPeMatico Extensions menu.
1) Decompress it in the WordPress plugins folder to continue with activation. You must first have WPeMatico installed.
2) Once installed, go to the WPeMatico menu – > Configuration
3) Then, click on the ‘Hooks’ tab to go to the main page of the addon
Can I use this addon without the WPeMatico plugin?
No. The addon requires WPeMatico Free Version to be installed and activated.
Contributors & Developers
“WPeMatico Custom Hooks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WPeMatico Custom Hooks” has been translated into 4 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WPeMatico Custom Hooks” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.2 Apr 29, 2021
- Added new filters of WPeMatico and many of its extensions.
- Fixes codemirror for rich text code.
- Introducing Filters groups to find them easier.
- Improved many help tips on filter selection.
- Bump WordPress version to 5.7.1
1.1.3 Aug 21, 2019
- Improves the Settings->Hooks screens. Now all is more intuitive.
- Hide all textareas without codes or filters.
- Updated all spanish translations.
1.1.2 Oct 19, 2018
- Added function filter wpematico_addcat_description filter to change the auto category descriptions.
- Added function filter Add filter wpematico_get_item_images.
- Fixes function parameter using “$this->”.
- Fixes an issue in action filters.
- Fixes a warning in area code on use tab for indentation.
1.1.1 Feb 27, 2018
- Added wpematico_imagen_src filter added in wpematico 1.9.1
1.1 Jan 31, 2018
- Added code highlight with CodeMirror library included in WordPress since version 4.9.
- Fixes a bug when WPeMatico saves an image from a running campaign.
1.0.2 Sep 4, 2017
- Fix plugin text domain to wpematico-custom-hooks.
- Added Settings and auxiliary links in the Plugin row.
- Added in WordPress Repository.
1.0.1 Aug 27, 2017
- Tweaks to limit save and verify code syntax just for user roles with edit_plugins or edit_themes capabilities.
- Tweaks on sanitize and escape the form fields and variables to print or save.
- Fixes the hooks didn’t executed when runs manually a campaign in WPeMatico.
- Fixes the syntax error checking to avoid execute code in the process.
- Fixes to avoid direct accesses to the files.
- Removed unuseful comments and examples.
- initial release