Note: It’s required to have an account on WPdrift IO to access available features. We are offering a 14-day free trial period for new accounts, you have to subscribe to a plan after the end of the trial period to continue receiving available features.
A single dashboard for your all WordPress sites, helping you manage your WordPress sites more efficiently, understand your data and make more informed decisions.
- Single powerful dashboard for all your WordPress sites
- Interactive, beautiful & meaningful reports
- All details about your customer in one place
Use the WordPress.org forums for community support where we try to help all users. If you spot a bug, you can log it (or fix it) on Github where we can act upon them more efficiently.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “WPdrift IO – Worker” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found the plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by clicking Install Now.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
- Create an account on https://wpdrift.io
- Complete the setup wizard to add your first website
For more information, read the documentation.
- Is it required to have an account on WPdrift IO to access available features?
Yes. It’s required to have an account on WPdrift IO to access available features.
- Is it a paid service?
Yes. We are offering a 14-day free trial period for new accounts, you have to subscribe to a plan after the end of the trial period to continue receiving available features.
Contributors & Developers
“WPdrift IO – Worker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WPdrift IO – Worker” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First stable release.
- Added new endpoint for syncing customer data
- Resolve the issue with customer time which was not correct to compare date
- Update checksum
- Add missing class
- Update OAuth2 Server