wpCU3ER offering lots of advanced CU3ER v1.x content editing & managing features. It’s convenient because:
- No coding required
- Your clients can mange CU3ER by their own
- Hassle free post/page embedding
- Content management through WordPress
- Template tag embedding for custom designs
- Import CU3ER projects with all related files (images & fonts)
- Add, remove or reorder slides & transitions
- Completely manage slide & transition settings
- Change images, heading & paragraph text
- Edit, preview & manage CU3ER projects within WP admin any time.
- and of course – it’s free.
Requirements: PHP5+, WordPress 2.8.x+, CU3ER v1.x+
Documentation & support
- installing wpCU3ER
- Adding new project to wpCU3ER
- Editing project using wpCU3ER
- Embedding CU3ER using TinyMCE
- Embedding CU3ER using Template Tag
- Removing CU3ER branding in wpCU3ER
CU3ER is the 3D image slider, EASY to set up, fully CUSTOMIZABLE, TAILORED to provide a UNIQUE look & feel, INSPIRING and FUN-to-USE.
CU3ER is equipped with a great range of features that enhance the user’s experience of viewing slides. They can be grouped together as Transitions, 3D visual enhancements, User Interface & Indicators and lots of other available options offer in-depth visual and playback customization which all together make CU3ER amazing content sliding solution.
cManager (CU3ER Manager) is online application designed to make CU3ER development as fast and easy as possible. cManager is all about speeding development process allowing more time to play & enjoy, at the same time encouraging you to experiment in the quest for perfect 3D slider creation.
wpCU3ER installation to your WordPress is easy as installing any other wp plugin. For more details about how to install wpCU3ER check official installing wpCU3ER documentation page.
[wpCU3ER FAQ] (http://support.getcu3er.com/forums/20083586-wpcu3er-faq)
- How to add new CU3ER project to wpCU3ER
- How to edit project settings in wpCU3ER
- How to embed CU3ER slider to WordPress page or post
- How to embed CU3ER slider to WordPress template file
- How to remove CU3ER branding
Contributors & Developers
“wpcu3er” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- fixed few bugs and removed error reporting
- fixed a folder images path bug
- fixed a bug with 0.77 version
- fixed a bug with 0.76 version
- fixed plugin to work with WordPress 3.9
- some minor fixes in edit form display
- new feature – added option to disable responsive slider
- new feature – added option to set project size in %
- bug fix – fixed bug for displaying images from posts
- fixed update IP addresss, since we moved to a new server
- added support for displaying images from posts and image auto fit to slides option
- added CU3ER widget to easily add CU3ER to sidebars
- added support for Mozilla Firefox 10+ CSS 3D transitions
- added support if wp-content folder name is changed
- fixed bug with slide link targets
- fixed conflict bug with WordPress 3.3 causing blank login and admin dashboard screen
- fixed issue with permissions for newly uploaded projects
- fixed network wide activation for multisite configuration
- changed location of project files
- fixed project duplication issue
- added support for multiple license keys
- fixed installation issue
- fixed minor update issues
- fixed few bugs with preloader positioning
- added additional check when deleting project
- improved display_cu3er functionality, fixed embeding problem with IE9 that was present with tinyMCE
- minor changes to admin, resolving few bugs from 0.56
- fixed security issue
- added support for SEO
- added support for transparent slides
- fixed the bug with missing jquery.cu3er.js file, bug was present in ver.0.50
- fixed stuck error on save and preview slideshow on edit page
- added information about new CU3ER LITE license
- bug fix – fixed the problem with additional database fields introduced in version 0.33
- Added option to remove branding if license key is valid for domain. Option is available at Setup page
- bug fix – fixed problem with licenses containing slashes
- added stripping of domain name from folders path if it’s same as host domain, to avoid problem accessing files from www. and without www.
- bug fix – fixed display_cu3er template tag problem with license keys
- bug fix – fixed problem with licenses containing quotes
- bug fix – removed database field that is not used anymore, but could make an error with older versions of mysql
- Added additional check for required PHP XMLReader extension.
- bug fix – fixed custom image preloader background tint attribute not being reflected in slideshow
- Added ability for changing slides size and position
- Added utf8 as default collation for wpCU3ER tables in WordPress database
- Added error message when file exceeds upload_max_filesize on project uploads.
- Bug fix – fixed naming of functions, added prefix cu3er__ for making them absolutely unique
- Bug fix – fixed background image and slide image scaleX and scaleY
- Bug fix – fixed ordering of slides on project duplicate
- Bug fix – fixed tinyMCE CU3ER button problem when there were no projects created
- Changed permissions for newly uploaded xml file and images
- Added ability to change XML file per project.
- Bug fix with upload paths
- Initial beta release.