wpCJ Chimp allows you to automatically add a new registered user to your MailChimp list once they registered with your blog depending on his/her selection.
The easiest way to install it is using the WordPress build-in installation feature:
- Look for wpCJ Chimp
- Click on Install
- Then click on Activate
If you prefer to use the old fashion way then:
- Download the plugin zip file,
- Uncompress it anywhere in your hard disk and then
- Upload it to your plugin directory.
- Visit the Plugins page of your WordPress installation,
- Locate wpCJ Chimp in the plugin list and * Click on Activate.
Once you have activate it, a new option is added to your WordPress Settings module named wpCJ Chimp.
Click on the build-in Help link at the WordPress header for configuration and usage.
Contributors & Developers
“wpCJ Chimp” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Release date: March 26th, 2010
- First public release
- Release date: March 27th, 2010
- Merge Vars and Interest Groups are now fetched from MailChimp so there no need to enter the MailChimp Embed Signup form anymore.
- Mandatory Fields are now verified before the user could get subscribed to the blog or the list.
- Country in Address fields are now correctly saved to MailChimp.
- Multichoice and Dropdown fields are now well interpreted.
- Release date: April 8th, 2010
- Improved UI
- Some minor bugs solved