An extension that helps you make a new tag for Contact Form 7 to add Taiwan address.
This plugin is based on the wonderful work of Denny Kuo on the GitHub.
- Upload the entire
wpcf7-twaddressfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen (Plugins > Installed Plugins).
You will find address button when you edit your contact forms via Contact Form 7.
Contributors & Developers
“Taiwan Address Selector Extension for Contact Form 7” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Taiwan Address Selector Extension for Contact Form 7” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Added: The support to exclude/limit the districts.
- Added: The support to hide districts and streets.
- Enhanced: Removed unused variables.
- Added: Added tag generators on Contact Form 7 UI.
- Added: Added text domain supports.
- Added: Warning message in admin when Contact Form 7 is not activated.
- Fixed: Revised tcs-init.js to fit the coding standard.
- Fixed: Used class selector rather than id selector for multiple-tag situations.