The WP Broadbean plugin provides developers with a scaffolding to integrate Broadbean with a WordPress website. The plugin is not a plug-and-play solution but offers the tools needed to get started integrating a WordPress website with Broadbean.
Once successfully integrated jobs written in Broadbean appear in WordPress and applications to jobs on WordPress are tracked back to Broadbean.
_ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ –
Who is this plugin for
The WP Broadbean plugin is primarily for developers of recruitment websites or people who are happy to tinker with code looking to integrate WordPress with Broadbean.
If you’re uncomfortable with code or want a ‘done for you’ solution we have 3 options for you.
- Integrate using our plugin-and-play out-of-the-box solution called JobRelay
- Purchase our support and documentation add-on. This gives access to the plugin documentation and email support from the Highrise Digital team
- Book a consultation call with us were we can support you in getting this plugin setup.
What the plugin does
- Creates a new jobs post type
- Creates taxonomies for the jobs post type
- Allows each job to store key meta data such as reference, salary etc.
- Creates a job application which gets sent back to Broadbean when a candidate applies for a job
This plugin does not
- Expire the jobs or remove them from your WordPress site
- Provide a comprehensive job search to your site
- Provide front end output of jobs
- Provide a styled job listing page
- Style the application form to match other forms on your site
For the sake of clarity, the WP Broadbean plugin is not affiliated in any way with Broadbean.
To install the plugin:
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Frequently asked questions are available here.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Broadbean” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Broadbean” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
The changelog can be viewed on the Github releases page.