WP Arabic is simple and efficient Arabic writing plugin, this plugin will allow you to write Arabic with in the WordPress editors. When you will write roman Arabic like Text “Ana Ahb Alarbia” in editor It will convert that to “انا احب العربية”. You can enable this option by clicking the button over editors.
- Arabic Writing.
- Arabic Fonts (BalooBhaijaan, Scheherazade) and many more.
- Gutenberg Editor Block.
- Gutenberg Editor Sidebar Block Arabic Fonts (BalooBhaijaan, Scheherazade) and Font Size.
* Comments section Arabic Typing.
* Some Exiting hidden features.
Install from dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘WPArabic’x
- Click on the ‘Install Now’
- Activate WPArabic from your Plugins page.
- You will see Enable/Disable WPArabic button over WordPress editor.
/wparabic/folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- I can’t find the enable/disable option.
- You will see Enable/Disable WPArabic button over WordPress editor in post and page section.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WPArabic” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WPArabic” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WPArabic” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.