This plugin gives the administrator a one page note to save notes
for the site. For instance, I keep track of custom colors used on my
sites and make quick little to-do lists. You can keep track of code snipits as well.
You can also set permission to edit/view contents in the editor with respect to logged user role.
Supports multiple languages.
Logged user can view/update all details with respect to authorization given by Administrator.
Code snippets are now allowed.
Only Administrator can update settings.
Administrator can change language.
Administrator can set permission to other users.
All language files contained in language folder. Admin can add new language file to language folder.
(Copy english.php and rename it to any language name.php and
update content on the right side of the equal symbol of that new language name.php file).
- Upload the folder
- If this is an upgrade from v1.0, please back up your data, delete the module and then install v1.1 was new.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- No question yet.
Still waiting on feedback.
Contributors & Developers
“wp1Note” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- First release version.
- Added multi-language support.
- Removed the custom table in the SQL DB to save table space.
- Added the ability to add code snippets.