Manage all the YouTube videos at the same time
This plugin helps you to present your YouTube videos without the effort to paste the whole embed-code. You only need the YouTube ID, the rest is handled by WP YouTube. You can set options to manage all the YouTube videos at the same time. With the new profile editor it is even possible to set different settings. If you have old YouTube videos, they are not conflicted by this plugin.
- Tag name
- Tag type
- Show border
- Include related videos
- Valid XHTML code
See screenshots for an overview…
For upgrade read on the installation page first!
Can I still post embed code the old fasion way with this plugin installed?
Yes, you can.
Does this plugin change all my old embed videos?
No. This plugin is looking for the [wp_youtube]-tag. If there is none, nothing will be affected.
How do I report a bug?
Contact me at my here. Describe the problem as good as you can and what version you use.
How can I support this plugin?
Spread the word, report bugs and give med feedback.
[ WP YouTube 2.0 ]
- Totally rewritten from the scratch to make way for a new profile editor
- Profile editor created. You can use different profiles in your posts or pages, for example if you have the need to use different colors.
- Because of the profile editor, each profile is more compact to take a little less space on the screen
- Preview of your YouTube player, shows colors and border settings
- You can paste a function code in your theme and that way use settings from a profile. If you are into theme creation this might be a good thing.
- You can remove profiles, all or one at the time
- If you have used a previous version of WP YouTube, that data is imported (save required).
- The menu is moved to ‘Manage / YouTube Profiles’ simply because you manage YouTube profiles.
- Option to remove old WP YouTube data from database
- Option to remove WP YouTube 2 data from database, if you need to uninstall this plugin.
[ WP YouTube 0.9 ]
- New feature – “Tag type” added
- Fix – Autoplay bug fixed
- Fix – Stylesheet code removed, it wasn’t used anyway
[ WP YouTube 0.8 ]
- New feature – “Autoplay” option added
- New feature – “Include related videos” option added
- New feature – “Valid XHTML code” option added
- Fix – Width and height was switched
- Fix – The “Tag name” is now set to default value even if options is never updated
- Fix – Some visual enhancements to the instructions part
- Fix – The support link is changed and goes now directly to WP YouTube