This plugin extends the basic webservices exposed by WordPress.
The new features includes
- User management.
- Custom post type management.
- Custom taxonomy management.
- Setting management
The new methods includes
- wp.newUser – allows to create a new user
- wp.editUser – edit user information
- wp.deleteUser – delete a specfic user
- wp.getUser – get information about a specific user
- wp.getUsers – retrieve a list of users
- wp.newPost – create a new post in any post type
- wp.editPost – edit any post type
- wp.deletePost – delete a specific post
- wp.getPost – get any post from any post type
- wp.getPosts – get a list of posts in the blog
- wp.getPostType – get information about a specific post type
- wp.getPostTypes – get a list of registered taxonomies
- wp.getPostTerms – get terms associated with a post
- wp.setPostTerms – set terms associated with a post
- wp.getTaxonomy – get information about a specific taxonomy
- wp.getTaxonomies – get a list of registered taxonomies
- wp.newTerm – create a new term in a taxonomy
- wp.editTerm – edit a term in a taxonomy
- wp.deleteTerm – delete a term in a taxonomy
- wp.getTerm – get information about a specific term in a taxonomy
- wp.getTerms – get a list of term associated with a taxonomy
- wp.getSettings – get blog settings
- wp.updateSettings – update blog settings