An easy to implement web scraper for WordPress. This can be used to display realtime data from any websites directly into your posts, pages or sidebar. Use this to include realtime stock quotes, cricket or soccer scores or any other generic content. Features include:
- Scrap output can be displayed thru custom template tag, shortcode in page, post and sidebar (through a text widget).
- Configurable caching of scraped data. Cache timeout in minutes can be defined in minutes for every scrap.
- Configurable Useragent for your scraper can be set for every scrap.
- Configurable default settings like enabling, useragent, timeout, caching, error handling.
- Multiple ways to query content - CSS Selector, XPath or Regex.
- A wide range of arguments for parsing content.
- Option to pass post arguments to a URL to be scraped.
- Dynamic conversion of scrap to specified character encoding to scrap data from a site using different charset.
- Create scrap pages on the fly using dynamic generation of URLs to scrap or post arguments based on your page's get or post arguments.
- Callback function for advanced parsing of scraped data.
Check the the official website wp-ws.net for documentation, browse through examples, or try paid support for crafting a perfectly optimized web scrape.