Gowalla is a “Here am i” service that allows you to check in to various places so your friends can see
what you are up to.
WP-Walla allows you to show your gowalla checkin’s on your wordpress blog. The plugin is design to
work as a sidebar widget or by manually put a code snipper in your template.
WP-Walla caches the data in a file.
You can easily change plugin settings under the WP-Walla option i the settings menu.
Official plugin site
Follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest updates BaronOfSweden
Contact: Do you have any questions or suggestions feel free to contact me at email@example.com
- Minimum time to cache data is set to 20 minutes
- Fixed problem with PHP short-tags
- Fixed the problem with ‘Couldn’t fetch Gowalla’
- Get timezone settings from WordPress to set correct date and time
- Added support to open Gowalla links in a new window
- Now using cURL if available instead of file_get_contents
- You can now choose to display a ‘Powered by WP-Walla’ link
- Fixed an issue with long gowalla spot names
- First published version of WP-Walla