WP Visited Countries is a WordPress plugin that allows you to easily create and publish a map of the countries you have visited and lived.
* Interactive map
* Can be easily customized via the admin panel to suit your preferences. This includes map color, width, height, and many more!
* Can be added into a page, post, or widget
* Visited/lived countries are highlighted with different colors that can be set by the user.
* Each country is clickable when provided with a URL, allowing you to direct your visitors to the preferred posts in your blog/website
* Can be translated to other languages. Full i18n-Support through gnutext mo/po files
* Supports multisite
View a LIVE demo of the plugin at http://wordpress.amellie.net/demo/
For more information visit the Plugin Homepage
This plugin uses amMap for displaying a map
- Install automatically through the
Add Newmenu in WordPress, or upload the entire
wp-visited-countriesfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress. A
Visited Countriesmenu will then appear in your WordPress admin panel. Click on the menu to configure the settings and add new country
Please visit the Plugin’s FAQ
Contributors & Developers
“WP Visited Countries” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- This is the first release version.
- Supports multisite feature
- Fix some bugs
- Fix bugs when deleting