- This plugin is undergoing a surgery. Will be back soon with more features
This plug-in will disable all non-admin users from accessing admin pages. That means after activating this plug-in only Administrator user will be able to access wp-admin pages.
Also this plug-in will hide the dashboard bar from users. If the user is admin then only the admin bar will be shown.
Note: To work this plug-in you need to have a minimum of WordPress 3.1. Other version have not tested yet.
WP User Redirectplug-in zip file to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Thats all you have to do!!
- Will this plug-in hide admin bar?
Yes. All you have to do is just activate it.
- Who all will be redirected?
All users except administrator
Have been looking for a way to keep users away from the backend and just everything that reminds users of wordpress. I just wanted a complete frontend experience. For reaaaaal.
I have tested around 20 plugins during the last 3 days, (including shredding my site) to get this job done.
Finally, this one did it.
Install it, and all your problems are solved if you want to achieve this.