This plugin is very useful as for administrators of WordPress websites and for the users.
It sends notifications about successful and failed login actions.
If someone wants to hack or bruteforce the passwords of your users or administrator password, you will get full information about the attacker.
It will show you IP address, Browser and Location (city and country) of the hacker.
If hacker is lucky and he got your password, you will get notification about it. What you need to do, just change the password.
Without this plugin hackers can use your accounts for a long time and you will not know about it.
Doesn’t allow to the hackers to use your accounts and passwords.
- Easy to install, easy to use.
- Does not require extra configuration.
- Catchs successful and failed login actions.
- Sends notifications to the user and to the administrator by email.
- Shows Date/Time of access action, Browser, IP address, Location (City, Country). Please note this plugin uses 3rd party service http://api.ipinfodb.com (IP geolocation API)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress. It doesn’t require any other configuration (geolocation API key is already build-in in this plugin).
- Enjoy extra security.
For any questions and support please visit https://www.siteguarding.com/en/contacts
- Q: Why should I use WP User Access Notification?
A: It’s useful to know what happends behind your back and our plugin informs you when you logged to the website as admin or as a user.
If your password was stolen and you noticed not authorized access with your password, you will know that something goes wrong.
- Q: Will WP User Access Notification plugin slow my site down?
A: Absolutely No.
- Q: Do you provide free support for your plugin?
A: Yes. Our contacts are there https://www.siteguarding.com/en/contacts
Contributors & Developers
“WP User Access Notification (by SiteGuarding.com)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors