Add a short note about the latest changes in the current post or page.
WP Update message adds a metabox in admin post or page section. If you updated a post or page with important information you can write a note about it here.
There are a few optional settings, but the plugin works fine even without changing anything.
You can choose a style theme and more.
- Published date format (if published date should be included)
- Updated date format (if updated date should be included)
- New row replacement
- Style theme
- Can I change the updated message with own HTML and CSS?
Yes, you can!
- Does this create a lot of database space?
No, it will only add a row in the database if you save the settings. You can delete the settings by clicking “Delete settings”.
- Upgraded the build in themes
- Fixed bug with delete problem in update message metabox
- Initial release