It shows “shortened” links like bit.ly, goo.gl and other link shortering services.
You can configure your widget.
- Upload ‘/wp-twitbacks/’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Register on backtweets.com service and get the ‘API key’
- Configure your plugin through the ‘Widgets’ menu in WordPress
CSS doesnot work with wp-minify activated
Add ‘/wp-content/plugins/wp-twitbacks/wp-twitbacks.css’ to wp-minify exceptions.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Twitter Backlinks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Added Widget Title
- Added Twitter links counter for last 2 weeks
*Fixed ? Error
- Fixed filepath error
- Added gettext() support
- Added russian translation
- Added widget configuration
- First stable version