Show your lastest tweets in your WordPress blog.
You can choose between a widget or editing your theme and include a function
- Can I change the style of the list or paragraph?
Yes. Just add .wp-tuit to your stylesheet and set your desired styles:
p.wp-tuitfor style the paragraph and
ul.wp-tuitfor style the list.
- Your plugin sucks
Oh, really? Where’s yours?
- You don’t speak English, do you?
Nop… sorry if you don’t understand something I wrote.
- I have other question
Just go to my blog, click in ‘Acerca de mi’ and fill the form (name, email, subject, message and captcha). Altough I don’t speak English fluently, I can read it perfectly, so the 95% of the times I’ll understand what you’re writing me.
- Changed: removed some unnecessary code
- Fixed an error in readme.txt
- Changed: two variables were wrong
- Changed: The # now links to the status
- Added: The widget title links to your Twitter user
- Changed: less code 😛
- Added: widget 😀
- Added: Two separated functions to show your latest tweets. One for show only one, and the other used for the WP Tuit widget. You can also use the WP Tuit widget function to place it wherever you want in your theme
- Added: If shows 1 (one) tweet, set it as paragraph (
<p>). If shows more than one tweet (>=2), set it as a list (
- Fixed a couple errors
- Added: option to set how many tweets to show
- First version. Nothing to put in here 😛