This plugin displays organizations, boards, lists and cards from Trello the awesome collaboration tool. Display the data via shortcodes or widgets. Connect with your Trello account securely using oAuth.
You need to specify the ID of the Trello object you want to list the data for. For example, if you want to lists the cards in a certain list you would set the type as cards and specify the ID of the list.
Display the lists from the Welcome board:
[wp-trello type="lists" id="507570c53db6337074ca4c88" link="no"]
Display the cards from the Welcome board’s Intermediate List with links:
[wp-trello type="cards" id="507570c53db6337074ca4c92" link="yes"]
Different types – organizations, boards, lists, cards, card.
The plugin comes with a handy API helper to find the IDs of all your Trello data.
If you have any issues or feature requests please visit and use the Support Forum
This plugin uses the Trello API and is not endorsed or certified by Trello. All Trello logoes and trademarks displayed on this website are property of Trello.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
You can use the built in installer and upgrader, or you can install the plugin manually.
- Delete any existing
wp-trellofolder from the
wp-trellofolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the options page under the ‘Settings’ menu and set the configuration you want.
If you have to upgrade manually simply repeat the installation steps and re-enable the plugin.
- I have an issue with the plugin
Please visit the Support Forum and see what has been raised before, if not raise a new topic.
WordPress and Trello are powerful. Having the opportunity to connect them both is amazing.
I was hoping for something like this when I looked up the Directory. Wonderful plugin that will actually make possible connection of our CRM with Trello without additional coding 🙂
Great work, man!
Contributors & Developers
“WP Trello” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix – Compatibile with 4.6
- Improvement – Code fixes
- Improvement – Links in cards now made clickable
- Fix – Links now don’t appear if you pass link=”no” to shortcode
- Fix – Opening PHP tags shorthand removed for compatibility, thanks Paul!
- Fix – Cannot redeclare class OAuthSignatureMethod_HMAC_SHA1 errors
- Fix – End of file parse errors
- Fix – Settings issues
- First release, please report any issue.