WP Total Branding is complete branding solution for your WordPress. Check out features below;
- Remove or change site generator
- Use your own custom login logo and modify target links and headline
- Hide welcome screen on WordPress dashboard
- Remove WordPress default dashboard widgets
- Add your custom footer content to dashboard. It will affect all sites on multisite.
- Hide admin menu items.
- Add custom admin message.
- Remove admin bar logo or upload your own
- Change WordPress default email sender info.
- Disable REST API
- Change REST API base prefix
- Custom CSS for login screen
- Custom CSS for admin dashboard
- Custom CSS for website
- Global content: add custom content to header or footer to all websites.
Contributing & Bug Report
Bug reports and pull requests are welcome on Github
- Upload the
wp-total-brandingfolder to the
- Activate the WP Total branding plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress. (If you are using multisite, activate network wide)
- That’s all.
Is it work with multisite?
Yes, indeed! Enable plugin by activating network wide and visit
Network Admin > Total Brandingpage
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Total Branding” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Total Branding” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.1 (May 6, 2022)
- Tested with WP 6.0
- Redux framework update (4.x)
- Update min. requirements (PHP 7.1+, WordPress 5.2+)
- Minor tweaks
1.0.4 (March 26, 2021)
- Tested with WP 5.7
- Minor tweaks
1.0.3 (Dec 8, 2020)
- Correct version number
1.0.2 (Dec 8, 2020)
- Update ReduxCore
- Tested with WP 5.6
- Update author info
1.0.1 – 02 October 2017
- Fixing wrong tagging
- Initial version