Integrate your tinyCampaign mailing list and your WordPress powered site with this mailing list subscription form widget. Just enter the list code and the base url of your mailing list, and users will be subscribed to that list
when they submit the form.
tinyCampaign is a simple mailing list system that allows you to send out unlimited number of campaigns to your mailing list. tinyCampaign is powered by the Liten Framework and Bootstrap. Below are just a few of tinyCampaign’s features:
- Unlimited subscribers and mailing lists.
- Send personalized and customized emails
- Email speed throttling
- Custom list settings
- Custom success and error url’s
- Automatic bounce handling
- Regular and ajax subscriber forms to embed
- Per campaign custom sender settings
- Send campaigns now or later
- Send to multiple lists at once
- Html editor optimized for newsletter design.
- Campaign personalization (body, subject, hyperlinks, etc.)
- Easily upload images
- Send html, text, or both
- Templates manager
- View archived campaigns via a web browser
- Queue multiple campaigns
- Preview campaigns
- Send test campaign before queuing
- Use multiple SMTP servers
- Per user SMTP server(s)
- Multiple user accounts
- Per user statistics and reports
- Per user email templates
- Pause, resume, edit a campaign
- Clicks/Views email campaign reports
- Charts exportable to pdf/png
- Email open reporting
- Link click tracking
- Distribution reports
- Campaign Tracking with Google Analytics
- Backend email queue
- and much more . . .
Click here to check out the new and improved tinyCampaign.
- Install the widget by uploading it via ftp to your plugins directory or via the plugins installer in the backend.
- Activate the plugin, visit the settings page, enter your mailing list code, and the base url of your tinyCampaign installation.
- Add the widget to the sidebar.
Contributors & Developers
“WP tinyCampaign Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- API Change
- Moved settings to widget area
- Regular signup form or ajax
- Initial release