See http://www.wptimeslots.com for more info!
- Show the availability of anything per hour per day
- Mark a time slot as free or booked, for example 08:00 – 09:00
- Generate a token to insert the calendar in a page or post or use it as a widget
- Can be translated in any language with Poedit
Features of the full version:
- Custom time slot steps! Like 12:00 – 12:05 (every 5 minutes) or every 10 minutes and so on.
- Show multiple days
- Create an unlimited number of calendars
- Show or hide the days in a drop down menu
- Only $15 (no yearly costs!)
- Download directly without registration
- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Download the full version at: http://www.wptimeslots.com
- Installation Instructions
wp-time-slots-availability-calendardirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on ‘Add new’ which can be found under the ‘WP Time Slots’ menu and create your calendar
- Embed the calendar on any page or post using the token generator or as a widget
- How can I embed the calendar on a page or post?
Use the ‘Generate token’ field below your editor. An example of a token: [tsa id=”1″ legend=”yes” title=”yes”]. If you paste this token in a page it will show the calendar with ID 1, with legend and with title.
- How can I remove the calendar title from displaying?
Edit the shortcode: title=”no”.
- I have another question
Please see http://www.wptimeslots.com for more information and ask your questions there!
Contributors & Developers
“WP Time Slots” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Small tweak to support PHP 7
- Fixed a bug that was present when adding a calendar in WordPress 4.1
- Changed .live() to .on() for better compatibility with jQuery
- Edited price information of full version
- Fixed Ajax bug
- First release