WP Thumbs is a voting plugin that allows users to like or dislike posts and pages.
*Thumbs up or down mode
*Like button only mode
*Like/Dislike button mode
*Graph of clicks
*Customizable via CSS
*User only or cookie based security.
*Placement of buttons
*Page or Post Placement
*IP based security
*Reset likes/dislikes from wp-admin editor
- Upload the entire wp-thumbs plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the settings page under wp-admin, settings > WP Thumbs
- Place your domain name in the first text box and select the options you want. Once selected hit “Save Changes.”
- Go to your home page and see what you think.
Comments, questions, see http://www.alanpinnt.com/wp-thumbs/
- Edit the css file found in the css folder under this plugin. Here is the class names:
- Changing the height of the clicks graph is under line line 180, function wp_thumbs_build_graph, file thumbs.php
Contributors & Developers
“WP Thumbs Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors