Display a list of related posts along with thumbnail images of those posts for the current post.
You can select the number of posts to be display on articles or on feed.
You can choose to exclude posts from certain categories as well as exclude pages.
- Display Related Posts with thumbnail image automatically in content / feed, no need to edit template files
- Doesn't use any custom field to generate thumbnail images
- You can manually add code to your template where you want the Wp-thumbie to be displayed
- Exclude posts from categories
- Exclude display of thumbnail related posts on Pages
- Exclude pages in thumbnail related Posts list
- Related posts based on content and post title
- Set thumbnail image size (width & height)
- Turn on/off post excerpt (automattically extracted from posts)
- set length of post excerpt
- Different styling for displaying thumbnail related posts
- Display Thumbnail related posts in RSS Feeds (Styling issue)
- To use images from external sites you must set ALLOW_ALL_EXTERNAL_SITES to True in timthumb.php (use it as your own risk)