Wp theme statistic plugin reflect theme statistic data from wordpress.org repository using shortcode. Wp theme statistic plugin shows version no, last theme update date, released date, total download, within days, average download per day, active installation, yesterday download, required WordPress version, required php version and ratings. “ Wp theme statistic “ plugin is useful for theme developer who wants to show their theme download statistic to their viewers in their own site.
- Downlad file
- Upload file to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Or you can directly install from wordpress.org
- After installation , please mention this shortcode [theme-info slug = ‘yourtheme-slug
‘ ] For example : [theme-info slug =‘new-blog’] in any post / page / text widget. So that download statistic of your theme ‘new-blog’ can been seen.
Why to use this plugin ?
This plugin is used to display theme info that has been listed in wordpress.org
What is the purpose of this plugins.
The purpose of this plugin is to show viewers about theme download statistic listed in wordpress.org
Contributors & Developers
“WP Theme Statistic” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.0.4 – 28th Feb 2021
- count is replaced by asset in line 118 file wp-theme-statistic.php
1.0.3 – 30th July 2019
- loading properties changes
1.0.2 – 30th July 2019
- Description was added
1.0.1 – 30th July 2019
- Installation process was added with theme slug info
1.0.0 – 30th July 2019
- Initial Release.