This plugin will display team or staff members using short code on your post or page. You can display team members picture,social links,vcard and other info.
- List and Grid view to display team members.
- Display member details page.
- Different Image Shapes.
- Different Image Size.
- Limit number of team member to display.
- Control member display order.
- Display selected team member.
- Exclude members for the list.
- Shortcode generator.
- Layout edit option.
- Custom CSS option.
For help contact me on Dynamicweblab.com
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- A new tab Team will be available on the wordpress admin section
- Where is the short code ?
You can create shortcode generator under Team menu or use this default short code
[team_manager category=’0′ orderby=’menu_order’ limit=’0′ post__in=” exclude=” layout=’grid’ image_layout=’rounded’ image_size=’thumbnail’]
- How can i disable the details member link on the image ?
You can disable it on the team manager settings page.
- Where i can see the team member id ?
You can see the id on the id column on the team memebers list.
- How can i change the image size of the team member?
Team manager list all the image size on the wordpress.To change default image sizes you can do them on the Settings>media
- How can i edit the details team member page file?
Copy single.php from wp-team-manager/templates to your-theme-folder/team_template folder and do your changes there.
Great plugin, and so easy to use. I have bought two but this one is much better.
Great work here, Maidul.
My only criticism is that I could not change the size of the images without upsetting ALL images in the entire site!
After trying many others that almost work it is great to have this working straight away.
I like the sort order option for team members.
I really like the option of different social media links for each staff members, rather than some which have every one the same.
I have ‘fancy’ bullet points in the content section now, so reading is easy
5 Stars for me.
Love the functionality of the plugin – very flexible/modular.
Have been using now for 1.5 years – not a single problem, will go easily from upgrade to upgrade, nothing brakes, no settings get lost.
One afterthought: it is relatively hard to optimize team-list performance. Image sizes fully depend on WP media library settings and in many cases sub-optimal image files may be delivered.
Hope 4.4+ versions of WordPress will improve that.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Team Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class RW_Meta_Box bug
- Add email field on team member page
- Add featured image support
- Add image size support
- Fix wrong placement of shortcode
- Fix some bug
- Fix order bug
- Remove some notice
- Clean up some code
- Link open on new window option is added on settings page
- Translation text is updated
- Make compatable with qTranslate plugin and clean up coding
- Added design layout option on setting page.
- Show selected member only using shortcode.
- Improved UI design.
- Fix Design layout bug
- Fix open in new window bug for website link
- Added ID column on the team manager tab
- Enable team member search
- Add team member details page
- Disable single team member view settings option
- Add language support
- Add telephone hyperlink
- Fix team member search white screen bug
- Make compatible up to wordpess 4.5
- Fix translation bug
- Add Instagram
- Update css for mobile devices
- Fix some style issue
- Fix translation bug
- Fix shortcode not working on text widget bug