Adds a sticky post feature to your WordPress’s blog. Modified from Adhesive by Owen Winkler.
I spent most of my free time creating, updating, maintaining and supporting these plugins, if you really love my plugins and could spare me a couple of bucks, I will really appreciate it. If not feel free to use it without any obligations.
Don't work for me in correct way.
i'm using the WP-Sticky plug in with WordPress 2014 Theme and WordPress 4.5.3.
The plug-in does stick the post to the top, but with either the word 'ANNOUNCEMENT' or 'STICKY' in front of the title.
If you chose the Normal option rather than choosing Announcement or Sticky, then the post doesn't pin to the top.
I just want the post stuck to the top without any word in front of the title.
Close, but no cigar.
- FIXED: Not being able to sort Posts by date in WP-Admin
- NEW: Add option to display sticky status (Sticky or Announcement) before post title
- NEW: Supports WordPress Multisite Network Activation
- NEW: Uses WordPress native uninstall.php
- FIXED: Missing argument 2 for sticky_the_title()
- FIXED: Allow HTML in Announcement Banner
- FIXED: Post Stick Status not showing before title
Version 1.50 (01-06-2009)
- FIXED: Ensure That Post Is Not A Revision
- FIXED: Uses $_SERVER[‘PHP_SELF’] With plugin_basename(FILE) Instead Of Just $_SERVER[‘REQUEST_URI’]
Version 1.40 (12-12-2008)
- NEW: Works For WordPress 2.7 Only
- FIXED: Replaced is_sticky() to is_stickied()
Version 1.31 (16-07-2008)
- NEW: Works For WordPress 2.6
- NEW: Added in stick_post And announcement_post CSS class. Credits To imvain2
- FIXED: Renamed ‘Sticky’ Tab To ‘WP-Sticky’ Tab Because Of Translation Issues.
Version 1.30 (01-06-2008)
- NEW: Works For WordPress 2.5 Only
- NEW: Uses /wp-sticky/ Folder Instead Of /sticky/
- NEW: Uses wp-sticky.php Instead Of sticky.php
- FIXED: Manage Pages Will Be In Reverse Order If WP-Sticky Is Activated
Version 1.10 (01-10-2007)
- NEW: Added announcement_banner(); For Those Not Using the_date();
- NEW: Ability To Uninstall WP-Sticky
- NEW: Moved Sticky Options From sticky.php To sticky-options.php
Version 1.00 (01-06-2007)
- NEW: Initial Release