Usage (Create Stats Page)
- Go to ‘WP-Admin -> Pages -> Add New’
- Type any title you like in the page’s title area
- If you ARE using nice permalinks, after typing the title, WordPress will generate the permalink to the page. You will see an ‘Edit’ link just beside the permalink.
- Click ‘Edit’ and type in ‘stats’ in the text field (without the quotes) and click ‘Save’.
[page_stats]in the page’s content area
- Click ‘Publish’
- If you ARE NOT using nice permalinks, you need to go to
WP-Admin -> Settings -> Statsand under ‘Stats URL’, you need to fill in the URL to the Stats Page you created above.
Usage (With Widget)
- Go to
WP-Admin -> Appearance -> Widgets
- The widget name is
I spent most of my free time creating, updating, maintaining and supporting these plugins, if you really love my plugins and could spare me a couple of bucks, I will really appreciate it. If not feel free to use it without any obligations.
Useful for blogs with a lot of posts!
Worked right away.
Should be very informative for heavy bloggers.
I don´t see a reason nor and argument for the 1 star reviews.
Rate it 5 stars.
Plugin works until you try to modify the settings. Author refuses to do his due diligence to fix the problems.
I don’t understand previous bad reviews on that plugin as it works fine. It’s very simple and informative, so I recommend it to everyone.
Contributors & Developers
“WP-Stats” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- FIXED: Akismet_Admin class not found
- FIXED: Notices in Widget Constructor for WordPress 4.3
- FIXED: Added nonce field and esc_url() to fix XSS. Props HSASec-Team.
- NEW: Supports WordPress Multisite Network Activation
- NEW: Uses WordPress native uninstall.php
Version 2.50 (01-06-2009)
- NEW: Works For WordPress 2.8
- NEW: Update PageNavi Function Names
- NEW: Added Most Commented Pages
- NEW: Use _n() Instead Of __ngettext() And _n_noop() Instead Of __ngettext_noop()
- NEW: Uses New Widget Class From WordPress
- NEW: Merge Widget Code To wp-stats.php And Remove wp-stats-widget.php
- FIXED: Uses $_SERVER[‘PHP_SELF’] With plugin_basename(FILE) Instead Of Just $_SERVER[‘REQUEST_URI’]
- FIXED: Recent Comments Now Include Comments Posted In Pages