- Author: Fahad Mahmood
- Project URI: http://androidbubble.com/blog/wordpress/plugins/wp-speedup
WP SpeedUp is a great plugin to implement to install and forget about the page load speed issues. You can change settings from wp-admin or can leave it to default, you will feel significant difference in your website page load speed.
- Guava Pattern
- Carrington Core
- Hybrid Core
- Options Framework
- Redux Framework
I would appreciate the suggestions related to new features. Please don’t forget to support this free plugin by giving your awesome reviews.
A brief Markdown Example
- Can be used with WooCommerce Products Website
- Support is not available because i am already working on its next versions
- Developed according to the WordPress plugin development standards
This WordPress Plugin is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or any later version. This free software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this software. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html.
How to install the plugin and get it working:
Go to your wordpress admin “yoursite.com/wp-admin”
Login and then access “yoursite.com/wp-admin/plugin-install.php?tab=upload
Upload and activate this plugin
Now go to admin menu -> settings -> WP SpeedUp
- Download the WP SpeedUp installation package and extract the files on your computer.
- Create a new directory named
wp-content/pluginsdirectory of your WordPress installation. Use an FTP or SFTP client to upload the contents of your WP SpeedUp archive to the new directory that you just created on your web host.
- Login to the WordPress Dashboard and activate the “WP SpeedUp” plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated, a new WP SpeedUp sub-menu will appear in your WordPress admin -> settings menu.
Is this compatible with all WordPress themes?
Yes, it is compatible with all WordPress themes which are developed according to the WordPress theme development standards.
It’s better to post on support forum but if you need it be fixed on urgent basis then you can reach me through my blog too. You can find my blog link above.
Contributors & Developers
“WP SpeedUp” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Updated version for WordPress.
- Improved user experience and UI.
- Languages added. [Thanks to Abu Usman]
- Sanitized input and fixed direct file access issues.
- A few important server side checks are implemented.
- User interface improved.
- Improved User Experience.
- Video Tutorial Added.
- Basic Mode & Advanced Mode are introduced.
- .htaccess related settings provided with appropriate guidance.
- pingdom and google pagespeed test buttons provided.
- Useful articles added as reference for .htaccess understanding.
- WP Speedup plugin banner added.
- WordPress Mechanic avatar added.
- An alert added to JS minification section.
- Guava Pattern added in compatibility list.
- Improved usability.
- Initial Commit