Thanks to the nice guys at http://pagepeeker.com we have a new provider for the snapshots.
This plugin is fully functional again!
It’s pretty annoying when people that comment on your blog don’t have a gravatar.
Wordpress gives them a default picture, or if you have the plugin a geometric image.
Now, I’ve got another alternative: Their blog’s screenshot!!
All you have to do is fallow the steps in install.
- Feel free to customize the plugin.
- Have in mind that this is the beta and I expect some bugs. If there is any problems contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1.1 Fixes the passing variables to websnapr.com by using urlenclode()
- 1.2 Added snapshots to tracebacks, fixed the long adress bug.
- 1.3 Urgent update to fix the “commentators without a site ” bug.
- 1.4 Fixed compatibility with Ajax Edit Comments.
- 1.5 Prevented bot’s from indexing the plugin page!
- 1.6 Updated websnapr.com code to new api, let’s see how it works.
- 1.7 Great news, the nice guys at http://pagepeeker.com let us use there api as a provider.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working:
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
You are all set ðŸ˜›
None that i know of ðŸ˜›