This plugin contains the functionality to add, update, delete banners from the admin panel and show as sliders in the front end with links to specific form. When members submit the form they will be listed in admin panel under this plugin menu. Admin can see or delete the members from the list.
- Upload the zipped plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create a Page where you want to put the submit form.
- Remember the page_slug. Because we will need it at later.
- Inside the page content put the following shortcode exactly the same anywhere you like. [jss_sf_banners_form]
- Put the following shortcode where you want to show the banner scroller/slider. [jss_sf_banners_scroll redirect_slug=”$$$$$”]
- If you want to place the scroller/slider outside the content area: For example in the header.php; Open the php file and
- Replace $$$$$ with the page_slug you created at step one.
Has this plugin dependency on jQuery?
Yes, jQuery must be activated in your theme.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Slider Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
V1.1 – 15.06.2013
- Bugfix : Validation for all the add banner and edit banner input fields are set.