A simple grid view calendar with minimal functionality, but easy to add in your own customizations
- How do I display the calender?
The calendar can be displayed in either a grid view or a list view using shortcodes in your posts and pages.
For grid view:
[wpscgrid category=”category-slug” location=”location-slug”]
For list view:
[wpsclist quantity=”5″ category=”category-slug”]
Would be a nice plugin, but the event post keeps resetting to All Day Event when you save it so the event hours don't show up in the event details.
This plugin is perfect for fulfilling the need to add a quick and easy to use calendar to any WordPress site. (Also to add more praise - The developers are very responsive and helpful)
- Accidentally left a wp_die in the finished code. Derp.
- Replaced Custom Meta Boxes library with CMB2
- Replaced dates stored as text with unix timestamps
- Updated list view to show all future events if no quantity is set
- Reworked grid view display code for efficiency
- Created a more efficient and accurate method of querying for events in the wpsclist shortcode
- Added an Event Start Date column to the admin screen
- Fixed the wpsclist shortcode so that it works
- Fix a date/time bug (using WordPress current_time() function instead of PHP date() function to get current date)
- Cleaned up some invalid HTML code
- Shortened table headings to make the grid view more mobile display friendly
- Added ajax for previous / next month navigation
- Fixed a bug on pop-up if no location was selected
- Fixed issue with single page pulling incorrect location (thanks numeeja)
- Updated single page to use site’s date format (thanks numeeja)
- Initial release