This plugin integrates the SIMILE Timeline into WordPress and provides an option interface for the various timeline settings.
Developed by SIMILE Labs, the Timeline is a web widget for visualizing temporal data.
- Include individual categories to be displayed in the timeline
- Build a lifestream timeline with RSS feeds from your WordPress link archive
- Customize colors for timeline bands and categories
- Supports multiple instances on different pages by using a template tag
- Display individual icons or images with custom fields
- Display image attachments from posts in the timeline
- Comes with English, German, Italian and Spanish language files
- SIMILE Project for providing the Timeline script API and releasing useful, semantic applications.
- John Lim of PHP Everywhere for creating the ADOdb Date Library, making date formatting with dates before 1970 a charm.
- The users of this plugin for giving me helpful bug feedback and inspiration for new features.
- Gianni Diurno for the Italian translations.
- Marcis G. for the Belorussian translation