Professional url shortener for click tracking and affiliate link cloaking.
Tiny URLs count
WPShorties makes the tiny URLs you always wanted to push affiliate offers. Get shortened URls in no time. Short and wellmasked URLs sell better and convert better.
Cloaked URLs sell
WPShorties makes URL cloaking easier than ever. URL cloaking equals link cloaking equals redirecting clicks, so all this translates directly into likely higher click-through rates and enhanced split testing of multiple affiliate offers simultaneously.
Redirect clicks professionally
WPShorties allows you to send clickers to selected destinations without them even knowing where they are really going to land. Use it to find out quickly which of your landing pages convert best.
Multi directional distribution
WPShorties lets you select the probability with which a visitor is redirected to a certain page. That means your short and cloaked URLs can redirect each click to a different destination.
Open multiple URLs with a single click
With WPShorties you can force visitors open multiple pages with a single click, i.e. your facebook page, your twitter page, your youtube channel and your subscription page all at the same time and with one single click. Think about what this can do for your affiliate link cloaking.
Click tracking program
WPShorties tracks the clicks. See at a single glance what’s getting the most clicks: the gross numbers and a detailed log giving ip addresses of clickers, their referral url, date and time of their clicks and the redirection address. Click tracking is something all affiliate marketers really should be doing.
More about short & tiny URLs
To see link cloaking in action and learn strategies how to use it best visit our wordpress plugin blog today.
- Need assistance?
Plugin support https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-shorties
- Update wpshorties mysql table
- Add additional link parameters (nofollow, inline style, etc)
- Replace insert and update mysql query using wpdb methods
- Use dbDelta to check & upgrade wpshorties mysql table
- Move wpshorties menu to “Setting” menu
- Update submenu ‘Documentation’ to ‘Usage Notes’
- Remove _print_doc method
- Remove _create_top_menu method
- Remove _check_db_field method
- Add plugin setting link at plugin list
- Add long_url field at wpshorties logs
- Detect WPMU & WP multi site.
- Fix the design to be compatible with WordPress 3.3
- Fix log display result
- Fix content issue
- Add Usage Help
- Multiple window open issue fixed
- Multiple Long URL function added
- Generate random grab of Long URL from Short URL link
- Softwarp logo changes
- Open in tab function added
- Update readme file
- Update logo
- Fix redirection bug
- Documentation page added and workflow update.
- Email confirmation page added.
- Initial release