This plugin allows connections to a Shelly relay in order to:
- check the status of a device;
- turn the device ON/OFF;
You may want to use this plugin to give someone the access of your Shelly device in the simplest way.
The device access is protected by the website login.
Enabled users do not need anything but to be registered in your website.
This plugin is compatible with Elementor from the version 2.0.
The Elementor widget is located in the general category.
For security reason you must restrict the access to the web-controls to a specific user or users’ role.
This plugin requires the WordPress Rest API.
1) From the administration console page of the plugin, enter:
- your Shelly authorization key
- your Shelly server URL
- the device ID
- the device channel
- the user or the users’ role that can access to the controls
It’s strongly advised to authorize only trusted user(s) to control your device.
2) Save the data and look for the shortcode displayed at the bottom of the page.
Example of the shortcode:
3) Insert the shortcode in a post/page of your WP website.
For details about the configuration parameters, please refer to the Shelly Cloud API Manual.
SHELLY is a trademark copyrighted by
Allterco Robotics LTD
103 CHERNI VRAH BLVD
How many devices can I control ?
Currently, it’s possible to control a single Shelly device.
What kind of Shelly device can I control ?
This plugin has been tested with Shelly2.5 relays.
Nevertheless, a device correctly responding to Shelly cloud API
- POST https://[server location link]/device/statusKeys
- POST https://[server location link]/device/relay/control/
could be controlled by the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Shelly” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Minor updates
- Minor updates
- Client browser’s requests are sent to WordPress Rest API endpoints
- Improved the security of sensible data
- Implemented the compatibility with Elementor 2.x