This plugin adds a category field to the WP SendGrid settings page.
If you add a category, it will be associated with emails when they are sent through SendGrid.
This is useful for organizing SendGrid reports
- Install and activate WP SendGrid, which is a prerequisite
- Upload WP SendGrid Hide Settings to the /wp-contents/plugins/ folder.
- Activate the plugin from the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure WP SendGrid with your SendGrid API credentials and enter a category name
- Your SendGrid emails will now have an associated category in SendGrid reports
Contributors & Developers
“WP SendGrid Categories” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release