Wordpres Security Question is a wordpress plugin which enables security question feature on registration,login and forgot password screens. You can protected your account even someone hack the password of your wordpress login by asking security question on login screen. if you make use of a security question as a way of accessing an account if your user lost password, this plugin is perfect suitable for you.
Here is a quick highlight on the numerous customizable features offered by the free and pro versions of the WP Security Questions Pro Version.
Lite Version (Free)
- Setup any number of questions using backend.
- Show/Hide security question on registration page. user can setup security answer on profile page as well so no need to display security question on registration page.
- Show/Hide security question on login screen. You can protect login screen by asking security question as well. Admin can change or setup security answer if someone lost it.
- Show/Hide Security question on Forgot Password Screen. Best way to stop unnecessary password reset request from anonymous users or hackers.
- Ask multiple security questions to protect it in more advance way.
- Show/hide edit security answer from profile page. Useful feature if admin don’t want to let users update security answers on own.
- You can choose if you want to show security questions always, randomly, one time login failed or two time login failed.
- Show Answer Hint if someone completely forgot the security answer. Though he can send security answer reset request to admin.
- You can make security answer field as password type as well.
- You can choose if security answer is required or any one the answer is required on registration page.
- Download WP Security Questions Pro Version
Tutorial and Documentation
Introducing Support Desk
We’re at FlipperCode, committed to excellent support to make every download worth for the user. Happily announcing Support Desk for our valuable users to engaged with multiple support desk person for fast turnout.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
1. Upload the wp-security-questions-lite directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory 2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Can I add my own security Question?
- Yes You can add your own questions and answers in plugins ‘settings’ page.
- Can I edit or remove the existing questions?
- Yes, You can edit or remove existing quetions.
- Can I add security question for particular screen?
- Yes, You can add security question for particular screen like login, Register, Forgot Password Screen.
- How to upgrade to pro version?
- You can purchase WP Secutiry Question Pro and then just keep your lite version deactivated and then activate the pro version. You’ll not loss any of your data. Your all data will be migrated to pro version automatically.
- Do we have offer refund?
- Yes, You can get refund any time if pro version is not suitable for you.
- Do we have offer customization?
- Yes, You can mail us your requirement at hello at flippercode dot com.
This is really a great plugin to protect your account from hacking. It is impossible for a hacker to break security question shield.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Security Question” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Improvement Fix – Proper instructions added to use this plugin.