WP Rounded Image puts rounded borders around your images. It does it using HTML/CSS markup only.
When you post, any images contained in your post will receive rounding. Image will be replaced with markup.
<img> has the class “wp-rounded-off”, it will not be replaced with the above markup. You can add the class to the image with the rounded markup, and the rounding markup will be removed.
- Unzip the plugin to to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
settings->WP Rounded Imagefor plugin settings.
To change the color of the border…
1. open “images/rounded_corners.psd”
2. fill layer with new color (optional)
3. resize image (optional)
4. goto File->Save for Web & Devices…
5. hit save
6. make sure “All User Slices” is selected
7. save to wp-rounded-img directory
To turn rounded corners off by default:
1. in WordPress, goto Settings->WP Rounded Img
2. uncheck ’round by default’
3. hit update
To escape rounding on any image, regardless of other settings:
1. add the class “wp-rounded-off” to the element
(note: the escape class is defined on the settings page)
To round any image, regardless of other settings:
1. add the class “wp-rounded-on” to the element
(note: the rounded class is defined on the settings page)
Contributors & Developers
“wp-rounded-image” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- post images replaced with rounding markup on update
- options menu to configure the plugin and perform operations