WP Rounded Image puts rounded borders around your images. It does it using HTML/CSS markup only.
When you post, any images contained in your post will receive rounding. Image will be replaced with markup.
<img> has the class “wp-rounded-off”, it will not be replaced with the above markup. You can add the class to the image with the rounded markup, and the rounding markup will be removed.
To change the color of the border…
1. open “images/rounded_corners.psd”
2. fill layer with new color (optional)
3. resize image (optional)
4. goto File->Save for Web & Devices…
5. hit save
6. make sure “All User Slices” is selected
7. save to wp-rounded-img directory
To turn rounded corners off by default:
1. in WordPress, goto Settings->WP Rounded Img
2. uncheck ’round by default’
3. hit update
To escape rounding on any image, regardless of other settings:
1. add the class “wp-rounded-off” to the element
(note: the escape class is defined on the settings page)
To round any image, regardless of other settings:
1. add the class “wp-rounded-on” to the element
(note: the rounded class is defined on the settings page)
- post images replaced with rounding markup on update
- options menu to configure the plugin and perform operations