This lightweight plugin adds three features to WordPress’ revision management.
- Saving revisions on demand: Select wheter you want to save a revision or not.
- Manually delete a revision.
- Display revisions right on Your blog.
- English and German localization
Latest files on GitHub.
The plugin offers a couple of filters to allow Theme authors to hook in.
Visit the GitHub-Repo for details.
- I found a bug. Where should I post it?
I personally prefer GitHub. The plugin code is here: GitHub
- I want to use the latest files. How can I do this?
Use the GitHub Repo rather than the WordPress Plugin. Do as follows:
1. If you haven’t already done: Install git
2. in the console cd into Your ‘wp-content/plugins’ directory
3. type ‘git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:mcguffin/wp-revision-request.git’
4. If you want to update to the latest files (be careful, might be untested on Your WP-Version) type ‘git pull’.
- I found a bug and fixed it. How can I let You know?
Either post it on GitHub or—if you are working on a cloned repository—send me a pull request.
- Require files only if needed
- Several fixes
- determine WordPress’ revision behaviour by has_action($hook , ‘wp_save_post_revision’) rather than by version number.
- Add and translate help panel.