Author: Fahad Mahmood
Project URI: http://www.websitedesignwebsitedevelopment.com/wprtp
License: GPL 3. See License below for copyright jots and tittles.
An easy way to create tabs for unique posts/pages and feel freedom to use them anywhere in your content or files..
The WP Responsive Tabs plugin is copyright © 2013-2016 by Fahad Mahmood. It uses custom code written by Fahad Mahmood or taken from open discussion forum(s) according to the terms of the GNU General Public License.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free
Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY
WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
To use WP Responsive Tabs, you will need:
* an installed and configured copy of [WordPress]
(version 3.0 or later).
* FTP, SFTP or shell access to your web host
Go to your wordpress admin “yoursite.com/wp-admin”
Login and then access “yoursite.com/wp-admin/plugin-install.php?tab=upload
Upload and activate this plugin
4- That’s it, now see your dashboard and ask WP Responsive Tabs anything
Download the WP Responsive Tabs installation package and extract the files on
Create a new directory named
WP Responsive Tabsin the
directory of your WordPress installation. Use an FTP or SFTP client to
upload the contents of your WP Responsive Tabs archive to the new directory
that you just created on your web host.
- Log in to the WordPress Dashboard and activate the WP Responsive Tabs plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated, WP Responsive Tabs will be displayed as a metabox under your content editor in posts/pages edit mode.
+ Works well with shortcodes inside the tabs
– No icon options in title
– No direct linking to tabs or tab as links to urls
– Styling is very generic, and I did not find the option to customize css as shown in the screenshots
– Tab metaboxes disappeared after publishing the page, so there was no way to edit existing tabs after publishing the page.
This plugin can be used for all kind of shortcodes and static content.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Responsive Tabs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Releasing with an important fix regarding shortcodes.
- Releasing with WP eCommerce & WooCommerce shortcodes.