WP Responsive Images once activated automatically detects mobile devices viewing your website and serves up images of appropriate size
by dynamically resizing images and caching them for improved performance.
- Do you detect high pixel density devices?
No not yet. This is the first version – I’ll be adding high resolution detection very soon
- Screen size detection via JS
- Backup detection via UA sniffing to protect against race conditions
- Image caching for improved performance
- Solution to allow it to work without mod_rewrite enabled