WP Responsive Images once activated automatically detects mobile devices viewing your website and serves up images of appropriate size
by dynamically resizing images and caching them for improved performance.
WPResponsiveImagesfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Tweet me @stuartbates telling me which domains you’re using it on
- Do you detect high pixel density devices?
No not yet. This is the first version – I’ll be adding high resolution detection very soon
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Responsive Images” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Responsive Images” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Screen size detection via JS
- Backup detection via UA sniffing to protect against race conditions
- Image caching for improved performance
- Solution to allow it to work without mod_rewrite enabled