wp-RDFa brings the Semantic Web to your WordPress blog. Currently this plugin supports FOAF and the Dublin Core.
FOAF is Friend of a Friend, and can be used to relate your personal information to your blog. It can also be used to relate other users of your blog to you building up a semantic map of your relationships in the online world.
wp-RDFa uses the Dublin Core markup to tag posts with the title, creator and date elements.
wp-RDFa has a settings page to allow you customise your relationships with other users of your WordPress site. See the screenshot for a preview of the admin panel.
Copyright 2009 Richard Harvey (email : firstname.lastname@example.org)
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
- Download the latest version from the downloads section.
- Extract the files from the zip, you will have a directory called wp-rdfa
- Upload this folder to your site and place it in ./wp-content/plugins/
- Login to your WordPress and go to the plugin’s section.
- Select wp-rdfa and active it.
- Go to settings > wp-rdfa and customise the settings if you please.