This plugin help developers to send content posts/categories random to another web applications via feed (rss, rss2, rdf, atom) You can collect this feeds and put content from feeds in another web applications.
New options will be added soon like randomize only custom categories or only blog posts.
Another functions will be added in the next versions of this plugins.
- Download the plugin, extract in a folder /wp-random-feeds for example
- Upload folder to your wordpress plugins folder on server, /wp-content/plugins
- Activate plugins from Admin Panel -> Plugins -> WP Random Feeds
- Go in Admin Panel -> Settings -> Random Feeds and activate randomize option.
I activate plugin but my feed is not randomized ?
You forgot to activate randomizer from Settings. Go in Admin Panel -> Settings -> Random Feeds and activate randomize option.
Contributors & Developers
“Random Feeds” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- First version of WP Random Feeds.