With the wp-programmmanager plugin you are able to visualise programms, you want to share, in a TabControl. This TabControl is build by jQuery, which comes with wordpress. The plugin also keeps track how often a programm was downloaded. You can add additinal information about a programm, like a description, an installation/usage guide, a faq and information about the download. To help you, style your information the plugin uses the TinyMCE-Editor which also comes with wordpress.
It allows you to change the style of the tabcontrol, the bordercolors and backgroundcolor, on a settings page. there you can also delete the database tables, the plugin creates.
It provides Shortcode to display the outcome. To show all programms just use the following shortcode [wp-pamanager]. To show programs for a specific category use [wp-pmanager cat_id=”id”].
- Changed the Programm to be object-oriented
- Changed install script
- Now you can add Categorys to the Programms
- Added Option to show or don’t show Categorys
- Added new Shortcode function. By placing [wp-pmanager cat_id=”id”] you can show Programms which belongs to a specific category
- Changed style for settings page. Now it uses the WordPress Metaboxes.
- Fixed Bug in Download Script
- Fixed Bug in Overview-Page
- Fixed several bugs
- Using idTabs jQuery Plugin for TabControl
- Initial realease