Create an Account or checkout the new DEMO: http://wppresent.com
Want to help out? Check out the Developer Notes
Create interactive slide presentations, the WordPress way.
Presentation layer powered by reveal.js from Hakim El Hattab (http://hakim.se).
Currently works best with Chrome & Safari
If you’d like to contribute to the plugin you can find it on GitHub: https://github.com/stevenkword/WP-Present
- Stable branch, master, is version 0.9.6 and is only compatible up to WordPress 3.8 due to a problem introduced in WordPress 3.9 with the TinyMCE 4.0 Update. See Issue #8
- Development against WordPress 3.9+ should be done against the development branch on GitHub
- Upload “/wp-present” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Present – beta” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Present – beta” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Rewrites modal editor for 4.0 compatibility
- Supports the ability to overwrite plugin template with theme templates
- JS script inclusion audit
- Adds shortcode for embedding WP Present into posts
- Updates donate buttons and links
- Tabifies the settings page
- More informative AJAX spinners
- Adds Templates for individual slides
- Enqueues Dashicons always
- Adds taxonomy bridge for storing additional taxonomy information in custom post types
- Updates admin menus
- Fixes color saving on Publish in modal customizer
- Emergency patches to fix support in preparation for WordPress 3.8
- I did things