This is a widget based on WP-PostViews Plus plugin by Richer Yang (https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-postviews-plus). Adds a WP-PostViews Plus widget to display most viewed posts and/or pages By User Or Bot on your sidebar.
The WP-PostViews Plus plugin is a great way to Display How Many Times A Post Had Been Viewed By User Or Bot. Unfortunately, integrating the WP-PostViews Plus plugin into your blog’s sidebar can be a problem, espectially for none technical bloggers. The WP-PostViews Plus Widget makes integrating the WP-PostViews Plus plugin into your blog sidebar a lot easier. There’s no need to edit any template code.
release date: 2009-02-14
plugin url: https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-postviews-plus-widget/
download url: https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/wp-postviews-plus-widget.zip
- first install WP-PostViews Plus plugin from https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-postviews-plus, you can get how to install and use it from it’s readme.txt
- then Upload ‘wp-postviews-plus-widget’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin ‘WP-PostViews Plus widget’ through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- In your blog’s admin system goto
Presentation > Widgets
- Drag and drop the widget to a convenient place in your sidebar
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP-PostViews Plus widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP-PostViews Plus widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
2009-02-14 release v1.0