With this plugin the users logged, can save their favorites posts.
The information are saved into database.
The favorite posts are showed by slider on header and also with a shortcode [posts_playlist_list] it’s possible to have a list of posts saved as favorites.
Note: This plugin requires PHP 5.
- it’s customizable.
- it doesn’t use coockie
- it save data into database
- there are shortcode
- there is widget
- can save favorites posts from loop page, into post, into page
- with shortcode you can have a list of favorites posts
- First copy the plugin directory inside wp-contents/plugins directory of your wordpress site.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to “Settings” -> “Posts Playlist” to configure.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Posts Playlist” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- initial release.
- fix bug query (thanks to @Itookmyprozac)
- add delete favorite when delete post
- use table_prefix in some case
- use internal jquery wp
- fix bug (thanks to @m.alizadeh.q)
- fix slider jquery conflict (thanks to @Li-An)
- change style of title preview
- add widget feature
- fix bug carousel