WP PostNow can encourage posts in the automated email on a regular schedule.
WP PostNow can encourage posts in the automated email on a regular schedule!
It is possible setting various.
* Delivery terms of email alerts
* Check and Mail delivery interval
* Mail delivery time
* Select the FuturePosts option(on/off)
* Send mail user
* Add Carbon copy mail
* Mail sender display name
* Sender address
* Enter the subject
* Enter the body
If you are not setting anything, a lower setting is assigned.
(You can use it right now without any configuration)
* Mail delivery interval (One week)
* Check and Mail delivery interval (1day)
* Mail delivery time (AM10:00)
* Select the FuturePosts option(on)
* Send mail user (Administrator)
* Add Carbon copy mail (None)
* Mail sender display name (WP-PostNow)
* Sender address (postnow@yourdomain)
* Enter the subject ('your SiteName' post is stagnated.)
* Enter the body ('your SiteName'[ 'your siteAddress' ] Let's post the article right now)
Please note that there is a possibility that can not receive the mail site address and spf record and DNS settings are not set.
Requires: 3.1.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2013-7-13
Active Installs: Less than 10
Got something to say? Need help?